Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Buckets

Check this video out people.  I dare you to tell me this isn't the coolest/cutest sport related thing you have ever seen!


I mean come on!  First of all, he's wearing a Thomas the Tank Engine shirt, so props to the awesome parents on raising him right.

Secondly, Titus is already a better shooter than I ever was.  How young is too young to recruit?  I mean he's two or three and he's making shots on a 7ft rim!  That's impressive.  And the trick shots?  I am impressed.  I mean I'm sure there's a lot of off-camera coaching going on but come on, even then it's still impressive!

And the Chuck E Cheese ticket stack.  Impressive.  I never had that many tickets.  Those skills are taking him places.

And there's just something about kids, and this kid too, that I find unbearably adorable.  I mean look at him when he's making shots?  That look of pure elation.  How can you not appreciate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment