Friday, January 27, 2012

Audience Participation Required


Okay I have an awesome idea that requires audience participation, admittedly I'm stealing it from Karsch and Anderson's instant feedback fun. But whatever.

Okay here's the idea. NHL all-star game is this weekend, and quite frankly, it's kind of boring. Here's what I want from you guys. Send me "ways to make the NHL all-star game more exciting."

Best one's get blogged and seen by tens of people! FB message me, tweet me, email me, beardedfellow1621@yahoo.com, text me, write me a letter, I don't care. This could be fun, so let's make it fun.

Yes, it is pretty much a rip off of Karsch and Anderson, but I think it'll be fun. Plus if this goes well, I'll try to do these every so often. C'mon I know I'm friends with some funny people, so let's see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment