Saturday, November 24, 2012

Oh How I Hate Ohio



Well just as quickly as we got the Ohio monkey off our backs... It's right back on.  I could rant and rave about the absurd unfairness that went into the Urban Meyer hiring and how it's ridiculous how a team can cheat so blatantly, get punished, and come out better off.  It's a crock of shit and we all know it...

But anyways today's game.  Michigan... That defense played good enough to win.  They were let down by the lack of creativity from Brady Hoke and mostly Al Borges.

Michigan played good enough to win, and as a bitter Michigan fan I'll say they should have won.  What killed them was the turnovers and the putrid play calling in the second half.  In the second half, there were no Denard and Devin plays.  It was one or the other.  And if Denard was in, everyone in America knew a run was coming.

If anyone says credit OSU for adjusting I will shove my fist down their throat.  A monkey could adjust his defense to stop that lack of ingenuity.  4th and 3.  I absolutely loved going for it.  Run with Denard?  More than okay with, he's usually good for 3.  A slow developing run up the gut after having all kinds of running room to the outside? Fire Al Borges just for that.  You'd have to be a moron to call that kind of QB run.

3rd and 1.  I'm all into the game.  "Gardner play action bootleg with a run option.  That would work wonders right now."  Al Borges: "Let's give it to Vincent Smith, right up the middle."

This sort of shit is unforgivable   If you feel I'm overreacting, then you haven't seen me overreact but you will when my foot's up your ass.

Michigan should have won today.  They were let down by, in my opinion, coaches just as much as they were by themselves.  Michigan beat themselves.

I saw too many people already declare because of this win Urban will dominate this rivalry.  If he wins next year, you can begin to think that.  But winning a game he's favored to win at home?  Really?  And you're being paid to be national sport reporters and you spew off idocracies like that, meanwhile I sound just as stupid but yet a touch more sane by saying this proves nothing except that it should be a good battle.

Here's my assessment of the rivalry between Hoke and Meyer.  It has the potential to be a modern day Bo and Woody.  However, if Hoke doesn't win next year at home and win key recruiting battles, it WILL turn into Tressel v Carr.

This rivalry will determine whether Hoke stays on until he retires, or whether we have to go through another coaching search.

On a related note, if I had the chance to punch one  man in the face without repercussion, it'd be Urban Meyer.  I have hated him ever since he made Utah a BCS buster.  He's a no good cheater and I want to punch him square in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment