Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bearded Weekend Recap

Photo Credit: Mlive.com
It's been too long since I posted, so I'm going to give you guys a brief recap of what happened this weekend...

Michigan Wins
Lions Suck
Vick won me fantasy
Wings are dominating

But let's elaborate a tad...

Michigan won in one of the sloppiest games I have ever had the displeasure to watch. I was, admittedly, actively rooting against Denard, and even Michigan a little bit... Tate's a better QUARTERBACK, key word, hence the caps, than Denard. I can't stand Richard Rodriguez Rodriguez Rodriguez he's a snake, and he's "Tricky Dicky the Second" The defense is the worst the program has ever seen, and I don't want you RR slappies to preach to me about that dynamic offense that he has here and at West Virginia. I will blog later, perhaps tonight, as why I don't think his job should be saved despite at least a 7-5 season... (Remember, Lloyd goes 7-5, he was him fired, why isn't Rich held to the same standards?)
Anyways, Purdue and Michigan both played terrible football games. They both just were terrible. Here's the numbers to support my statement, pay attention to the category "turnovers"

The Lions managed to lose to the winless Bills... Need I say more? I will... Shaun Hill sucked, and it's scary that Stanton couldn't have been better than that... Just cut him,,,,

Vick dropped 51 fantasy points in my league, I was down 47. Michael Vick looks better this year than he ever has at any point in his entire career. He is patient in the pocket, accurate with his passing, and his elusiveness is back. Watch out for the Eagles... and The Bearded Ones, championship here I come!

Wings beat the Avalanche on Saturday 3-1, I didn't get to watch most of it, but what I saw I loved. Wings are my cup favorite.
Here's some numbers for ya.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, I am planning on doing the second weekly Bearded Cast. So please tune in, first one was a success, let's make the second one even better

No comments:

Post a Comment