Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just my thoughts...


Well there really isn't anything in particular that I want to blog about, so I'm just gonna tell you my thoughts on whatever I feel like...
Look at the post below this... College Football... it's so great, except when your team keeps losing, thanks Rich (at least my other team got bowl eligible Go Green), but it's still amazing. Stanford in my blog AGAIN for beating USC at USC. The Men of Troy are 47-2 at home since '05(year may be wrong) but those two losses are from the Stanford Cardinal. Pretty impressive. And my second most hated team lost, that's right Lou Hotlz, the national title bound Fighting Irish lost, again. Oh man is college football great. Ohio State (Numero Uno on my hate list) clinched the Big Ten Title, which means they receive the automatic bid to the Rose Bowl, and they get to be pounded by Stanford (hopefully) or Oregon (probably) And to those who want a playoff, I say no. I love the bowl games, don't take those away form me or else I will be sad.
How many of you out there do fantasy football? I know I do, and I love/hate it, I always lose easy games. I am in the playoff hunt, but a championship is out of the question. But I am going to be honest here, without fantasy football, I would not care about NFL football. It's kinda boring at times and there is no intensity. Not like at the college level. But fantasy football is what keeps me interested in football, because let's face it, the Lions suck. I am forced to watch them every week, I say forced because I am a true fan, I think I discussed this before, yes?. I watch their games, and start anyone who plays against them. Fantasy Football, it's such a craze, and it's so awesome. I bet there are many out there that watch NFL football only because of Fantasy Football, you know who you are.
And finally, I would like to talk about hockey, the greatest sport ever. More specifically the greatest team ever, the Detroit Red Wings. The Wings are starting to hit their groove, and they've got half their team hurt. Everyone who panicked at the beginning of the year and is still panicking, just needs to relax. We are the Detroit Red Wings. We will win the 2010 Stanley Cup and Lord Stanley will be home again. That's a bearded fellow "Chalk it up my friends."

Enjoy your lives, sorry for the length between posts, nothing really inspired me to blog

No comments:

Post a Comment