Sunday, December 13, 2009

I wish I was a spoiled fan...



Why am I blogging again about baseball? Because my Tigers aren't doing anything. Oh and also I have a Boston fan complaining about their early offseason moves, signing John Lackey, it's not like he's good or anything. I just wish my team was at that point... where I can find a way to complain when my team signs the best pitcher on the market. He's also a Celtic fan, and a Patriot fan... I don't care about NBA and I'm a Lion fan. He told me this year 10-6 is not good enough... 10-6?????? If the Lions go 10-6 I think I may have a heart attack. I do have my Red Wings, who have made the playoffs every year in my life, but other than that... Detroit sports can be very upsetting. But I just want to know what it's like to have all good professional teams. He has the Bruins, Celtics, Patriots, and Red Sox. They're all good, and always at the top (now anyways.) But not for us, we have the Tigers trade away talent, the Pistons do the same, the Lions... need i say more. But thank God for the Red Wings. I think if they ever missed the playoffs I would bust out in tears. I live for that team, and it's my only release from stress. They're struggling, but I believe in them. They've won three in a row, and are getting it together. I hope to God they keep it up, which I think they will. I have discussed before the importance of sports in society, so it should be obvious why it is important to me that my Wings succeed, which they will. In the Winged-Wheel I trust. Let's bring home the cup boys.

I know this blog is weak, not my best effort, but nothing out there catches my interest, and I don't wanna keep you guys hanging, so along with a fancy picture, I'll give you guys a video, enjoy


2 comments:

  1. don't worry buddy, it could be worse... you could be a leafs fan ahaha

    ReplyDelete