Thursday, December 3, 2009

I do not care about Tiger Woods


Tiger Woods. Greatest golfer ever, greatest in the game today. Absolutely dominate. The King of Majors. But it's not golf season, so why am I hearing about him... because he got in a one-car accident and apparently cheated on his wife. But seriously, I don't care, and as sports fans, I am sure you guys don't either. This is celebrity gossip. TMZ, have fun with this, but Sportscenter please just stop talking about the affair, and the fine, and anything else. You can mention that he's not gonna play in his next tournament, but don't tell me what TMZ is reporting. I'll watch them for that. But everyone just needs to relax, so what he cheated on his super model wife, I don't care. Tons of people are cheaters, doesn't make it right, but it makes me not care if Tiger Woods does it. I am not advocating his actions. I am advocating however giving the man his privacy. Celebrity or not he deserves some privacy. But that's just my take on this as a sports fan and blogger here in Michigan.
But anyways what else is going on in the sports world, well Oregon State and Oregon are playing for a birth in the Rose Bowl, probably the first time ever in the history of the "Civil War." But isn't it just great that USC will not be in the Rose Bowl? I love that fact. Get the men of Troy out of here. I am tired of seeing them kill the Big Ten. Well and victory is the Oregon Ducks, the segway is caused by me starting this before the game, and finishing it the day after. I was pulling for the upset, but it was obvious who this game was gonna go to. Although the beavers put up a fight, but the Ducks pulled ahead and won. Oh well.
Well now I am going to make a prediction here. It's conference championship week, and dem Gators and playing Bama for the right to the National Championship. #1 vs #2, epic battle. My pic? I'm going with the Gators here. I predicted beginning of the season Gators vs Longhorns national title, and I'm not changing now. Time for the Gator Chomp, Conference Title edition. Oh and by the way, I have Texas winning it all, Hook 'em Horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment