Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why Tigers why?


I don't want to blog about baseball in December... but I have to... Why did my beloved Tigers trade away a beloved player? Fan favorite Curtis Granderson has been traded to the Yankees, and we all know how I feel about the Yankees. This trade makes 0 sense. I see trading Jackson, we owed him a lot of money, but Granderson is a fan favorite who deserves a long term deal. You sign those fan loved players, not trade them. Trading those guys is how you get your fans to stop attending games! And what did we get... PROSPECTS. I hate trading for prospects because is means you're giving up. That's right, the Tigers are giving up on the season begins. Good-bye Polanco, Granderson, Jackson, and playoffs. Wow thank you Dave Dembrowski. I cannot express in words or writing how truly mad I am by this trade. I just want to scream my heart out. Granderson wasn't my favorite, but I saw the incredible upside, and now he's gone... It's just not fair...
Peace out people, just had to vent via blog really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment