Friday, March 5, 2010

To keep up with him


*Ignore the Kansas City... but I thought that looked cool when I did the ol google search

Okay I've been slacking. I think I can just beat my rival in a month and just slack off, well it just doesn't work that way. I gotta get focused. Well I am about to blog the crap out of Friday, I want at least three posts today. I might do four... we'll. But I swear upon thee I shall beat him in 2010. Well here's post numero uno of the day... Enjoy

So yesterday, Riley, Matt, and I were discussing what we would do if we won the lottery. Well Riley would mount a giraffe and Matt would own an absurd amount of cars. Me... I would buy a private jet, a nice American car, season tickets to the Wings... then I don't know what. But it did make me think... what if I was absurdly rich? Not from the lotto, but from my career. I have some Donald Trump like success and I have too much money. Well I decided I would buy a hockey team. I would like to be the 51% owner of a hockey team. Not the Red Wings, I want a crappy team with no fan base. WHy? So I can bring back THE WHALE. Well that is if I could acquire the rights to the Whaler logo from Hartford. If not, I would probably move the team to Wisconsin. Milwaukee being the most likely destination. The Milwaukee Blades. That's what I'm thinking. Sounds good right?

I would buy the Florida Panthers, get rid of that dismal franchise. Why do they get a hockey team? I have no idea. But they would be the team to buy. Well there's a list of teams I would buy, whatever one is for sale the cheapest. Atlanta, Florida, Nashville, Tampa, we went over this before... But I would buy that team and move them It boggles me that Florida has two teams and a northern state like Wisconsin doesn't have one.

Well why do I make such a ridiculous post? Is it because I'm trailing my rival by two? Yes. But I also want to maybe get some feedback for once... So I pose a question to the reading audience. What sport would you buy a team in? Why? Where are you going to have them play? Give me some feedback. Leave a comment here, or on facebook, I don't care. What sport would you ideally own a team in?

No comments:

Post a Comment