Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eve Muirhead: The Future of Curling



Eve Muirhead, you probably don't know who she is. I didn't either, until last night. It was about 4 in the morning. Curling was on. I turn my head towards the 32" T.V. And I see this young culrer for Great Britain. I will admit, I found her attractive. But when I learned more about her, that's when I was inspired to blog about her. She's 19. 19 and on the curling team. I'm 18 and just beginning to curl. So I was impressed by that. But not only was she on the team at 19, she was the skip. For those of you that don't know, the skip throws last, and calls the shots. So at 19 she is the best female curler in great Britain. Just wow. Curling is so much fun, and she's a year older than me, and lightyears ahead of me in the sport. But I'll get there, 2014 games is our goal. The US curling team is going to be changed up in 2014, makes room for me and my team. But Eve Muirhead today was called the future of curling. Just to give you a reference to how good she is. So she is definitely worth a paragraph on my blog. Plus she's attractive. Look for the next time they show the GB women's curling team. Check out who's calling the shots and throwing the hammer (last stone.) Eve Muirhead, the future of the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment