Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saints Win


Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints on winning Super Bowl XLIV. I was wrong, and disappointed. But I am not going to pretend that I'm a Colts are Saints fan, like everyone seems to do. I'll be honest, I wasn't pulling for anyone for any reason other than I want to be right. I am a Lions fan, not one of these.

But anyways who would have thought that it would be Peyton Manning deciding the game? Everyone. Who woulda thought it was a costly pick that did it? No one. The Saints played a terrific game as soon as the first quarter was done. First quarter all Colts. The rest of the game all Saints. The play of the game obviously was the pick six that sealed it.

There really isn't much to say about this one, it was pretty straight forward. I am amazed that Manning threw that pick in the clutch. That's so anti-Peyton. The Saints were just the better team, and they proved it. They also proved me wrong... and didn't win me any squares. However my Dad won a bunch off squares... so not cool.

I really wish there was some kind of spin or something I could take from this game... but there really isn't anything. The scoreboard tells the story. Saints win, Colts lose, end of story.

So congrats again to the Saints, yet another team to win the Super Bowl before the Lions even get there... *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. yeah there are 4 teams to have never been to the super bowl and we're one of them lol way to go us.

    ReplyDelete