Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's going on in the life of the Bearded One


Well this isn't really a sports blog, although I will mention some Red Wings in this, but I want to start off by giving some news that's going on in the life of Dave.

First off, I did the sports show last Friday. Last minute thing, and I nailed it. It's not up yet but as soon as it is, I'll let you guys know. So that's exciting.

Second, I'm going to be a sports writer again. Again because I was the sports guy for my high school paper. I am going to do sports for an online publication called Spartan Edge. Looking forward to that, my first assignment is Super Bowl Ads. Not my usual take on sports, but I think it could work. Which means I'll be covering everything about the Super Bowl, except halftime. I'll blog about the game, and write about the commercials. I may also be doing a podcast on Spartan Hockey or basketball, that will be played out by ear.

In related news, This blog may be published on the Spartan Edge website. They have a blog section and the Bearded Fellow may find his way up there. That would mean I would have to up this effort, as they expect three posts a week if possible. This should get interesting, you all know my posting habits. But hey, this just means you'll get more of me, and that makes everyone happy.

But now to what makes this a sports post. Just a quick blurb about the Red Wings. Yes I am angry Filpula missed a wide open net, and that Howard couldn't stop slow motion Malkin, but we need points. Two is better than one, but we need to get points in every situation possible. Every point counts and I think I will beat that concept into your skulls until you understand. Big game tonight against the Sharks, and like always, Wings gotta get some points out of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment